The official Taiwanese video game classification board has given an age rating for Raiden V: Director’s Cut for Nintendo Switch.
This means Raiden V: Director’s Cut is heading to the system sometime in the future, so we should be hearing more about it soon. The game is developed by Moss Co. and published by UFO Interactive Games.
Here’s the listing:
Check out the trailer and details below:
THE ORIGINAL BULLET-HELL IS BACK!
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the PC in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.
- Story Mode – All new story full of twists and turns! The story alters depending on your performance!
- Boss Mission – Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in the leaderboards!
- Gallery – Dozens of character, concept, and game art waiting to be unearthed!
- Supports 1 – 2 players (offline)
- New ship damage system (uses health bar, not lives)
- 3 distinct ships with different Defense, Mobility, and sub-weapons
- New “Cheer Attack” that greatly boosts sub-weapons for a short time
- Voice Acting for the first time in the series
- Director’s Cut exclusive levels
What do you think?