Developer Double Damage Games have revealed that Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is bound for the Nintendo Switch in the coming months!
A prequel to Rebel Galaxy which launched in 2015, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw lets players take the role of the outlaw and smuggler Juno Markev. The team promises the game will be packed with exciting combat, unique ships, and tons of great music.
Check out the announcement trailer and gameplay details below:
Dogfighting, Trade, and Adventure in the Dodge Sector.
Out of cash, out of luck, out on the fringe. Juno Markev has a killer to tail, a debt to pay, and more trouble headed her way. Rebel Galaxy Outlaw takes place in a greasy, blue-collar world of outlaws, truckers, cops and thieves.
Strap into a variety of spacecraft, settle a score in a filthy space-bar over a game of 8-ball, rock out to over 24 hours of music, and engage in white-knuckle dogfights.
In the Dodge Sector it’s hard to get by – and even harder to get even.
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a prequel to 2015’s Rebel Galaxy, this time dropping you right into the cockpit. You’ll inhabit the role of Juno Markev, an outlaw and smuggler who went straight and settled down until events conspired to drag her back into the life. After an encounter in a shady watering hole goes bad, your ship is trashed, and you find yourself in debt to an old friend and casino owner who gives you a rustbucket and some words of advice. Packed with exciting combat, unique ships, and tons of great music, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw drops you into a retro future steeped in blue-collar Americana.
- A full single player story campaign. But there’s plenty of room to do your own thing and make some money – or some mayhem. The big empty is filled with lowlifes, cops, pirates, and blue-collar folks just trying to get by.
- Unique Autopursuit feature makes space combat accessible to everyone – play the way you want to, with game styles for novices to veterans.
- Slap down some cash for the right ship for the job. Outfit it with a vast array of weapons, armor, and gear. Apply a custom paintjob and get flyin’.
- Gamble for cash and equipment at the local watering hole with various side games, including: 8-ball, dice poker, slot machines and arcade games.
- Slide into your cockpit, switch on the Subspace Radio and listen to one of seven stations with over 21 hours of music, DJs and commercials – and full support for custom soundtracks.
- Meet and befriend an array of sketchy characters and call them up to lend a hand when needed. Join the community before flinging yourself into the final frontier!