Looking for your next big shoot-em-up game to take on the go? This galactic-sized adventure might just be right up your alley!
Eastasiasoft has confirmed that Red Death will be heading to Switch worldwide on 19 March 2020, for $4.99 USD. The retro-style bullet hell shooter sees players going up against endless bullets and horrors from outer space!
Check out the official trailer below:
Dodge and destroy! Blast through waves of arcane enemies and take down monstrous bosses as you defend the earth against an unknown calamity.
As a prologue to Project Starship, vertical bullet hell shoot’em up Red Death sets a collision course against a full-scale invasion bent on eradicating humanity, presented in nostalgic 4-tone style!
- Survive waves of intense bullet hell action!
- Enjoy an intriguing Story Mode across a number of scripted levels.
- Test your limits with endless randomized challenges in Arcade Mode.
- Compete for the highest score in old-school arcade style.
- Upgrade weapons with numerous power pickups.
- Charge and unleash vicious Overload attacks to turn the tide of battle!