THQ Nordic has announced a Nintendo Switch port for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered in the west today.
Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered will be released on July 2, 2019 at retail and Nintendo eShop for $ 29.99 | € 29,99 | £ 26.99. The game will feature performance and quality mode as well as reworked graphics.
Check out the trailer and details:
No response has been received from Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity since June, 2018 due to a dust storm on Mars. The rover completed its mission, so now it’s your turn to explore and – actually – defend Mars! Become the best Guerrilla fighter of a famous resistance group and swing your sledgehammer against the suppression and power of The Earth Defense Force. Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch™ on July 2nd 2019 for a SRP of $ 29.99 | € 29,99 | £ 26.99.
You prefer other platforms? Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Edition is also available on PC, and the other consoles out there!
Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered – Nintendo Switch™ Features:
- Choice between Performance and Quality Mode
- Fully reworked graphics – heavily reworked textures and graphic features adding, for example, specular maps
- Improved shadow rendering
- Improved lighting
- Reworked shaders and postprocessing
- Optional Motion Controls for a better sense of aiming while playing in handheld mode