Looking for more sublime 3D platforming experiences similar to ASCENDANCE on Nintendo Switch?
Well, no look further! Dominique Grieshofer’s Refunct will be hitting the Switch eShop on 7 June 2019, for $2.99 USD. Move acrobatically though a calm, minimalist world – and restore its beauty with every step.
Check out an earlier trailer below, along with more details.
Refunct is a peaceful, short first-person platformer about restoring a vibrant world.
- Platforming: Wall-jumps, slides, pipes, lifts, springboards
- Beautiful: Emotional soundtrack and vibrant visuals
- Peaceful: Non-violent, open world without death
- Playful: Learn to play without tutorials
- Relaxing: Play at your own pace without pressure
- Dynamic: Changing world and music-synced day/night cycle
- Seamless: Half an hour of uninterrupted quality playtime
- For everyone: Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill