Akapura Games and Rogue Snail have announced Relic Hunters Zero: Remix is coming to Nintendo Switch.
The remix version includes seven playable characters, couch co-op, a new soundtrack, and much more. No word on release date and pricing yet.
Full details and trailer below:
Two months ago, we announced that Akupara Games would be taking the reins on Relic Hunters Zero and promised hunters all across the globe an update to the fan favorite title. Today, we’re making good on that promise!
Announcing Relic Hunters Zero: Remix, an all-inclusive update for PC players and the first Relic Hunters experience for console players! For the very first time, Nintendo Switch players will now be able to collect elite guns, assemble powerful artifacts and face Duke Ducan with a friend or on the go. Long time hunters will find new weapons, new art, new music and a host of bug fixes and optimization when they return to the game.
“It’s a childhood dream come true to bring our characters and universe to a Nintendo platform,” said Mark Venturelli, creator of Relic Hunters. “We are also including some weapons created by our amazing modding community, and it feels super good to see this game, which has been very much a community effort since day one, reaching even more people.”
- Seven Playable Characters – Pick the Relic Hunter of your choice, each with unique stats and skills, as well as choose between classic and modern looks
- Multiple Exciting Game Modes – Classic 12-level Adventure Mode with unlockable relics and items, challenging “Endless” Mode with unique mechanics and economy, and “Storm” mode that progressively increases in difficulty and chaos
- Couch Co-Op – Up to 2 players with Joy Con and Pro Controller support
- Progressive Chiptunes Soundtrack – Energetic and memorable tracks that slap as you deliver the beatdown
- Overcome Tough Enemies & Mini-Bosses – Watch out for powerful commanders who rise up to overwhelm you and your team
- Powerful Community-Built Weapons – Explore the Asteroid Dungeon Nemesis riddled with weapons designed and built by the game’s very own community
- In-Game Achievements – Track and unlock achievements for a variety of challenges you’ll face