JMJ Interactive has announced Robbotto will be launching August 16, 2018 on Nintendo Switch via eShop.
Robbotto is a 2D retro arcade game with local co-op play. There are over 100 levels to complete and 10 bosses to defeat.
Check out the details and trailer below.
Join Robb and Otto, two intrepid maintenance robots, as they must travel through a malfunctioning spaces cruiser in an effort to shutdown the machines rampaging through the ship! Grab a seat on the couch and pass a controller to your friend, or take on an exciting solo campaign — enjoy a couple of hours of retro arcade fun.
- Retro aesthetic: Inspired by retro arcade titles, Robbotto is a nod to classic bar games.
- A plethora of levels and enemies: With over 100 levels, 20 different enemy types, and 10 massive bosses, Robbotto offers a wide variety of content to enjoy.
- Single player or local co-op: Play through the campaign solo or with a friend in asynchronous co-op.
- PC controller support: Play with a controller or keyboard on PC.
- Downloadable soundtrack: Purchase the game soundtrack in a separate DLC or in a bundle on Steam!