Looking for your next roguelike adventure to take on the go? This upcoming title from Microids might be what you need!
The publisher has announced that Fallback will be heading to Nintendo Switch later this year. The game sees players in control of six different classes, as they venture through several deadly 2.5D rooms in order to reach the surface and reclaim humanity!
Check out the official trailer below, along with more details:
In Fallback, players take control of the remnants of humanity, exiled to a subterranean city after an ecological disaster. Volunteers search for captured rebel leaders ready to join the fight against their former caretakers-turned-jailers.
- Explore Labyrinth Levels – The road to the surface from your underground purgatory is filled with secrets and obstacles: use your skills to find your way through thousands of randomly created 2.5D rooms.
- Get Better, Run After Run – Earn experience fight after fight and improve your gear and skills to create one perfect fighter. Over 50 skills are unlockable for you to come back stronger and stronger after each death!
- Face Terrifying Enemies – The Vesta robot army is filled with dangerous enemies: they are everywhere, they are numerous, and they will get tougher as you progress in your quest. Homing missiles, heavily armed colossus, automatic gun turrets, tenacious bosses… all are waiting for you in the depths of the Eden, to prevent you from reaching the surface.
- Don’t Lose Yourself in the Abandoned Sector – This brand-new level—created especially for the Uprising update—filled with new enemies and radiating with a murky and shady atmosphere, will make you face your most intimate fears. Will you be brave enough to enter it, and strong enough to escape?
- Choose a Fighter Adapted to Your Play Style – Six classes of fighters are available to annihilate your robotic foes. Attack speed, power, stealth, dodge… choose the fighter most adapted to your playing—and go on an adventure enjoying his specific skills!
- Sapper Your first survivor, able to deal significant fire damage.
- Seismologist – Keep his foes away and finishes them off with his range.
- Technophobe – Master of stealth and sneaky killing blows.
- Biochemist – Spreads a lethal poison of which he can remove stacks to trigger a powerful burst of damage.
- Holomaster – Can teleport at will and spend his Vesta to destroy nearby enemies.
- Geometer – The fastest survivor alive ! can dash toward his enemies and attack them restlessly.