A few weeks ago, dataminers discovered potential art assets and information on Xenoblade Chronicles 2’s upcoming Story DLC releasing later this year.
The same dataminers have found evidence of even more things that are coming, such as a new and harder difficulty level, challenge mode, and more.
Keep in mind these aren’t confirmed by Nintendo yet so take it with a grain of salt.
- There is a new challenge mode
- A harder game difficulty
- The possibility of adjusting your game difficulty will be included
- New missions
- A new object that gives you 3,000 confidence
- A new type of cylinder
- New accessories to try and with which to pass the game
- Auxiliary cores of level VI
2 new Blades that come with new weapons and a new game mechanics
- A mechanic called “Awakening” for enemies, similar to that of Pneuma and Pandoria
- The “Unique Monster Subjugation Report” that keeps track of the unique monsters you’ve killed
- The ability to play as Jin will be included
- New Super Bosses like Rosa, and level 130-150 enemies
- And more