Recently, in an interview with a fan, Jenna Coleman, the voice actor for Melia, accidentally shared that Xenoblade Chronicles 3 may currently be under development.
Following this, we now have a report from fanbyte supporting this and claiming that this title was originally supposed to be revealed earlier this year but was delayed due to problems involving COVID-19.
- Ending of trilogy that takes place in the distant future. There will be a few returning characters who have long-outlived their human counterparts from both Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
- Melia’s character is returning which is why her voice actor is aware of this new title.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 was set to be revealed earlier this year but was delayed due to COVID-19. This could possibly be announced before the end of this year.
- This game is aiming to include more character models on screen at once than any previous title including playable characters and enemies.
- Could release in the first half of next year due to it not being able to meet its target release date of Winter 2021. This game is currently in the final stages of development.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.