Late last week, Ratalaika Games have announced that Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning is bound for the Nintendo Switch.
Just recently, the publisher, via Twitter, have confirmed that this unique take on an adventure zombie survival genre launches for the hybrid system on September 20. It will be available digitally via eShop for USD 4.99.
‘Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning’ is the first episode of an episodic adventure game which features an adult-themed zombie apocalypse story.
Check out the latest trailer, announcement, and overview below:
Con your way through the zombie apocalypse!
‘Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning’ is the first episode of an episodic adventure game set in an anthropomorphic animal society. Help Hank & Larry find food and loot to survive through the harsh zombie infested streets by convincing other animals to do the work for you!
Use Hank’s old salesmen techniques to convince other characters to help you loot items!
Featuring fully voiced dialog, experience a funny adult themed zombie apocalypse story.
* Bargain to convince animals to scavenge for you and split the loot.
* Guide your scavenger in high-risk situations.
* Trade items to earn the highest value.
* Gamble items, if you too like to live dangerously.
* Learn a thing or two about influencing others.
* Survive the zombie apocalypse without working too hard.