Tired of all those cookie-cutter zombie survival games? This refreshing take on the genre might just be perfect for you.
Ratalaika Games have confirmed that Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning will be hitting Nintendo Switch in the future. The adventure follows a washed-up rabbit and his canine pal as the world suffers a zombie outbreak. It’s up to players to ensure that the two survive through the crisis with as little real effort as possible – by pushing everyone else to do the dangerous, dirty work!
Check out the game’s official trailer below, along with more details.
Join retired salesman rabbit, Hank, and his canine pal, Larry, in part one of this story-driven game series as they use their knowledge of influence and persuasion to make their way through the apocalypse—without having to risk their own skin.
With a mixture of dark comedy and the use of real-life influence tactics, this story-driven game puts you behind the wheel of the characters’ choices. Can you convince a timid animal to enter dangerous looting locations? Will you risk your scavenger’s life for more resources?
- Bargain to convince animals to scavenge for you and split the loot.
- Guide your scavenger in high-risk situations.
- Trade items to earn the highest value.
- Gamble items, if you too like to live dangerously.
- Learn a thing or two about influencing others. (Works in human-dominated worlds, too.)
- Survive the zombie apocalypse without working too hard.