Looking to find yourself in the maddening calmness of outer space? An upcoming sci-fi adventure may soon scratch that itch.
Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer GhostShark Games have revealed Still There for Nintendo Switch – with a tentative launch window of November 2019. The game sees players managing daily life on a seemingly god-forsaken space station, until strange signals start calling them home…
Check out the official trailer below, courtesy of Gematsu:
Every day is the same on the faraway Bento space-lighthouse – until a mysterious radio message breaks through. Evade the past, welcome oblivion, make the perfect Italian coffee. Still There is a psychological adventure game about grief, technical puzzles, wacky AIs and dark humour. How far is far enough?
- Maintain your space lighthouse by solving brain-bending puzzles and completing your daily tasks. Urine may be involved.
- Respond to emergency situations, take vital decisions while you unravel the emotional story of Karl’s past.
- Engage in hilarious conversations with the Gorky, the station’s AI.
- Confront complex issues, such as depression and grief, in the deeply immersive narrative.
- Soak up the nostalgia with stunning retro graphics and visuals.