Publisher Digerati and developer Greylock Studio have announced a Switch version for Severed Steel.
Severed Steel is a sci-fi first-person-shooter boasting destructible environments and stylish movement options. It is due to launch first on PC on September 17th, and will be launching later on in 2021 for Switch and other consoles.
Check out the trailer below, along with some additional details via Digerati:
Severed Steel is a single-player first-person shooter featuring a fluid stunt system, destructible voxel environments, loads of bullet time, and a unique one-armed protagonist. It’s you, your trigger finger, and a steel-toed boot against a superstructure full of bad guys. Chain together wall runs, dives, flips, and slides to take every last enemy down.
- A Unique Fighter – Play as Steel, a nimble, one-armed sharpshooter on a mission. There is no reloading – pick your shots well and be ready to pry a loaded weapon from your enemies’ cold dead hands.
- Stylish Combat – Dodge bullets, leap off walls, slide kick, throw weapons – do whatever it takes to come out on top in intense and frenzied firefights.
- Fully Destructible Environment – Pepper through plaster with sharp 4.7 mm rounds, punch through thick concrete with .50 cal slugs, or make big holes in things with your arm cannon.
- Dynamic AI – No two battles are the same thanks to dynamic, unscripted, squad-based AI.
- Accessibility – A range of adjustable settings for features such as difficulty, visuals, audio, controls, navigation, and more.
- Level Editor (with Steam Workshop Support) – Build levels and share them with the community. Note: This feature is in beta and will continue to be updated post-launch.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.