Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn was promised for release on the Switch sometime last year, and when that did not happen, a few heads started scratching. However, after quite some time of silence, we’ve got a few details about the game.
From an Amazon UK preorder listing , the game will be released on 3 April 2018 at around £35. So for fans who are still waiting for the game, you can take a look at the game here.
The world is on the brink of disaster. Demonic celebrities have taken over the planet. Only one man can save us: a poor Chinese orphan named Shaq Fei Hung.
In Shaq Fu, players take control of the unstoppable Shaquille O’Neal as he fights his way through the hordes of Hell and Hollywood. Defeat dozens of enemies, as Shaq learns new moves, travels to unique locations and battles the legions of the damned. At the end of each journey, Shaq must face down a powerful boss ripped straight from tabloid headlines and bent on our destruction.
Will he triumph? Of course, he will… It’s Shaq.
– Fight your way through the streets as none other than Shaq Fu himself, voiced by the real deal, Shaquille O’Neal.
– Battle outlandish celebrity bosses with special skills, power-ups and some old-fashioned martial arts.
– Master devastating combos and let Shaq rip against his enemies
– Wield Katanas, shuriken and baseball bats
– Travel to locations around the world and use each unique environment against your enemies.
– Power ups with every nickname Shaq has ever had from Big Daddy O to Big Diesel.
– A Legend Reborn is the spiritual successor to the original Shaq Fu dubbed the ‘worst game ever’. A Legend Reborn aims to right this wrong and restore the legacy of Shaquille O’Neal.