The Pokemon Company has officially announced the Shiny Eternatus Mystery Gift distribution for Pokemon Sword And Shield in Singapore, Malaysia, And Philippines.
From September 16th 2022 till November 17th 2022, players living in these three regions will be able to visit participating game stores to get Shiny Eternatus Mystery Gift codes that can be redeemed in Pokemon Sword And Shield. At the time of this writing, the following retailers are known to be participating:
- Philippines – Toys ‘R’ Us, TOYBOX, Toy Kingdom, ITech, SM Department Store, GameXtreme, Game One, DataBlitz and more
- Singapore – Best Denki, BS Sons, Car Nation, Challenger, Gain City, Game Resort, Game Martz, Gamextreme, generation Games, Harvey Norma, Parisilk, PLAYe, Popular, Pokémon Center Singapore, TOG, Toys Termina, War Games, Zark Games and more
- Malaysia – Brother’s Game, Game On, Gamer’s Hideout, Impulse Gaming, M4G, Mission World, Unite Game and more
Codes will be limited to one copy per person, and can be redeemed by following these instructions:
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.