The Pokemon Company has released the next distribution for the Ash Cap Pikachus in Pokemon Sword/Shield.
Players can now redeem Sinnoh Cap Pikachu by inputting the password V0LTTACKLEP1KA in the game! You’ll need to claim this special gift by 30 November 2020, so don’t hesitate for too long!
Ash’s Pikachu arrives straight from the snowy Sinnoh region! Use this password to add this cap-wearing Pikachu to your team in #PokemonSwordShield: V0LTTACKLEP1KA
— Play Pokémon (@playpokemon) October 9, 2020
If you’re not sure how to redeem these passwords, here are the instructions:
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.