Tired of the same hum-drum bus simulators out there? Well, a wacky new spin on the genre is now on its way to the palm of your hands!
Digerati has revealed that Snakeybus will be heading to Nintendo Switch on 2 April 2020. The game sees players navigating various streets with a bizarre bus that stretches on for miles!
Check out announcement trailer below, along with a quick synopsis:
Snakeybus is an absurd arcade driving game and frantic score-chasing experience where the biggest danger is yourself! Wind through city streets, pick up as many passengers as you can and deliver them to their destination to increase your score AND the length of your bus!
Boost, jump, and steer around an obstacle course of your own making! Test your serpentine skills with various maps, modes, and bus types! All aboard the Snakeybus!
- Weave around, over, and under your ever-lengthening bus for high scores.
- Collect passengers across 11 maps, including Paris, Miami, non-Euclidean space, and a dorm room.
- Unlock exciting new buses to drive, such as School, Party, and Double Decker.
- Play Classic mode, or test your skills in Time Race, Endless, and Aerial modes.
- Be the best Snakeybus driver – challenge friends on leaderboards.