Developer Rebellion has confirmed the official release date of Sniper Elite 4 on Switch.
The acclaimed fourth entry in the Sniper Elite series will launch both physically and digitally for Switch on November 17th. You can find an overview for the game below as provided by Rebellion:
Combining emergent stealth action with unrivalled sniping freedom across massive maps, Sniper Elite 4 is the most widely acclaimed entry in Rebellion’s longstanding sharpshooter series.
- An expansive campaign set in World War II Italy—help the Resistance fight back!
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy.
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns.
- Iconic World War II weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more.
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress.
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play.
- And much more!
- Motion aim with gyroscopic controls.
- HD rumble support- feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts!
- Pro Controller support to take your precision up a level.
- Local wireless multiplayer across co-op and versus modes.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.