The Pokemon Company and Niantic have announced a special weekend-long Pokemon GO Community Day from November 30, 2018 1pm PT to December 2, 11pm.
This special event will feature all Pokemon and their featured moves from previous Pokemon GO Community Days this year.
Also, the Pokemon storage limit for all trainers has increased to 2000, with effect from today.
Check out more details below:
We want to thank you for making this year’s Community Days so special. All over the world, in all kinds of weather, Trainers gathered to catch an array of Pokémon species and hoped for a glimpse of a Shiny Pokémon. We appreciate your dedication and enthusiasm!
In order to celebrate a fantastic year of Community Days, every Pokémon species featured during these events will appear in the wild again, all around the world, for a special weekend-long event, from Friday, November 30, at 1 p.m. PST to Sunday, December 2, at 11 p.m. PST. All of the featured moves from each Community Day will also be available, so your evolved Pokémon can get them! Additionally, special bonuses will be available for just three hours in each region. See more details below:
Event Date + Time
- November 30, 2018, at 1 p.m. PST to December 2, 2018, at 11 p.m. PST
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, and Beldum will appear more frequently in the wild.
- Special moves previously featured during Community Day events in 2018 will be available again during the weekend!
Special Bonus Date + Time
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: December 1, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: December 1, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
- Double Catch XP
- Double Catch Stardust
- Double Incubator effectiveness
We can’t wait to see you out there, Trainers! Stay safe, and happy exploring!
—The Pokémon GO team