Another classy card game heads to Nintendo Switch soon.
G-mode’s SpiderSolitaire BLACK goes live for Nintendo Switch on October 18. It will feature 300 levels of card-shuffling brain teasers.
Check out some screenshots and details below.
Classic Spider Solitaire in Cool and Chic design with 300 stages and random mode are all playable unlimited.
– Classic Solo play card game “Spider Solitaire” has been arranged in cool style!
– 300 stages in Stage mode, and also Random mode is playable!
– At Random mode, Your play recode such as time and clear rate will be recorded in details per difficulty levels.
– At Stage mode, 300 stages in different difficulty levels are available.
– Let’s challenge Hard mode if you naver try!
– Resume is possible during the game that takes time.
– You can play whenever wherever continually.
– Let’s challenge to clear the Hard stage game as well!