Fabraz, the publishers of Slime-san, are bringing SpiritSphere DX to Nintendo Switch.
SpiritSphere DX is a “one part tennis, one part magical beat down” game developed by Eeendhoorn Games. The game supports both single player and local multiplayer as well as Tate Mode. It’ll cost USD11.99 on the eShop in North America.
Check out a trailer and more details below.
- Competitive local multiplayer action!
- Singleplayer campaign with randomized encounters and modes!
- Squash mode: Play a round of competitive sphere squash!
- Boss mode: More than two players but less than three? Play 2v1, where one player controls the boss!
- Ghost mode: Not a strong player but want to contribute? Join as a ghost for shenanigans!
- Target mode: Break the targets in this challenging mode!
- Tate mode: Play the game vertically, each player holding one attached joy-con!
- Multiple stages, characters and spheres to play and unlock!
- Retro flavored graphics and sound mimicking the games of yore!
- Gameplay that is easy to pick up but hard to master!
- Fast paced arcade style gameplay throughout!