Splatoon 2 fans are in for an exciting year-end treat.
The game will be receiving a new artbook that focuses mainly on Octo Expansion content – named ‘Inkopolis Walker‘. The A4-sized book will boast 272 pages, and is set to launch on 28 December 2018 for 2,200 yen.
Check out a brief preview below, courtesy of GoNintendo:
- The book looks like a ‘fake’ fashion magazine.
- the magazine actually appeared in-game in the Deepsea Metro
- Features various artworks and design docs for the Octo Expansion + the main game.
- Includes two storyboards from the expansion
- Offers details about fashion designer Toni Kensa
- Special interview with (fictional) graffiti artists
- Interview with actual developers about Squid Beatz 2
- Biography of the band members of the various fictional bands
Additionally, purchases of the art book via ebten’s store are eligible for a double-sided poster. The poster features all the shoes found in Splatoon 2 on one side, and Toni Kensa’s clothes on the other.