THQ Nordic has annunced a patch for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated on Switch.
Although the patch is already live for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game, the publisher has confirmed on Twitter that the patch should arrive on Switch soon. It contains a large list of adjustments and fixes for an overall more pleasant gaming experience.
Check them out below:
Dear citizens of Bikini Bottom, we have good news for you: our 3rd patch is now live on PC, PS4 and XONE! The update for the Nintendo Switch will arrive very soon!
— THQ Nordic (@THQNordic) August 7, 2020
- Implemented a fix to minimize the chance of corrupted save games
- Added the option to replay Robo-Bosses after their first defeat
- The music in the multiplayer mode now cycles randomly through the full soundtrack
- Added more concept art to the Theater
- Reduced the amount of shinies needed to buy spatulas from Mr. Krabs
- Fixed an exploit in Kelp Forest
- Fixed a bug where physics in combination with Tikis caused a black screen
- Fixed a bug where the spatula count in game was different to the one in the save game
- Fixed an issue where you could not complete the master shutdown button in Mermalair
- Fixed an issue where the ball from the tutorial would not spawn again
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash if you triggered a button during the loading screen
- Balanced the seesaw mesa in Jellyfish Fields
- Fixed a bug, where the power crystals were not counted correctly
- Fixed a bug where you could travel to locked locations on the map
- Fixed some achievement unlocking issues
- Fixed a bug where the game crashed when enemies targeted the player
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.