Looking for your next sports-based adventure to dive into? You may be keen on this upcoming project from publisher Humble Games and developer Pocket Trap!
The two companies have announced Dodgeball Academia, a new sports RPG will be heading to Nintendo Switch and other major platforms in 2021. Set in a world where Dodgeball is life, the game will see players helping the young Otto rise up in the ranks with the best Dodgeball team around!
Check out the official announcement trailer below:
In a world where dodgeball is life, you join Otto at the academy and train to become the ultimate dodgeball champion. Across eight episodes, you’ll forge friendships and create rivals, all in the name of developing the best dodgeball team.
Level up Otto and develop a dynamic team across a vast and customizable party progression system. All the while, explore the vast Dodgeball Academia and uncover the long hidden truths that reside within the very walls you live, learn, and dominate in.
- Explore and uncover the secrets of the Dodgeball Academia across its vast, diverse, and full of life campus.
- Journey through a full-blown RPG story mode; complete with episodes, main quests, side quests, and school minigames.
- Unlock and upgrade unique characters, diversifying your dodgeball team through an RPG style character and party progression.
- Engage in action-packed dodgeball matches featuring a unique fighting game style that will put you up against challenging enemies and bosses.
- Duke it out with a friend locally in a competitive local versus mode.