Earlier this month, PQube announced Street Heat, a neon-noir online party racing game developed by Astalo Games that will be out on Steam Early Access tomorrow (November 30, 2017).
In an update from PQube today, the company also confirmed Street Heat would be released on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One “later in 2018”.
Check out more details and screenshots about Street Heat right below.
- Fiercely competitive arcade racing: Trade paint as you push your competition off the track and scrape your way to first place in fast and frantic four-player races.
- Flexible online multiplayer: Simultaneously take on friends and strangers both locally and online via matchmaking that supports multiple local players.
- Challenging AI: Fancy offline tussles? Whether playing solo or with a friend or two, fill in the spare slots with AI racers and tweak their skill settings to ensure a competitive race every time.
- Randomized hazards: With slippery oil slicks and deadly train carriages roaring through Street Heat’s twisting cityscapes, no two races are the same. And with no respawns available, every turn could be your last!
- Rise up the ranks: Rack up the victories to unlock new cars and skins.
- Tournament play: Participate in multi-race events where points are awarded for finishing positions, fastest laps and kills.
- Track voting system: Everybody gets a say in which track’s up next via a post-race ballot.