An insane spin on classic brick-breaking arcade games will soon be speeding onto Nintendo Switch.
Dya Games’ Strikey Sisters will be hitting the Switch eShop on 14 February 2019, for £8.99 (US price pending). Instead of breaking plain blocks, up to two players can smash up monstrous enemies across beautiful pixel-dungeons!
Check out a previous PC trailer below, along with more details
BRICK BREAKER ACTION ARCADE!
Say hello to a fantasy themed arcade action brick breaker! Featuring cute characters, silly humor, powerful magic, crazy boss battles, and even a local 2 player co-op mode!
- Fast-paced brick breaker action!
- Intense boss battles!
- Local 2 player co-op mode.
- Three difficulty modes.
- Travel and conquer the world map in any order you want!
- Unique player, ball, and spell power-ups!
- Highly replayable! Uncover all the map, collect gems, unlock secret areas and extra levels, and complete the bestiary!
- Polished and colorful pixel art visuals.
- Catchy synth-fantasy soundtrack.
- Cheesy 90’s game voice acting!