Chibig Studio has announced Summer in Mara, a single player summer adventure and RPG heading to Nintendo Switch in 2019.
Summer in Mara is a game inspired by The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker’s exploration element, Stardew Valley’s farming, the visuals of Studio Ghibli’s movies and “the adventure feeling of your childhood summers.”
Check out the trailer and features below.
- You’ll have your own tropical island.
- Plant, grow and harvest your own food and manage your island and resources.
- Unravel the mystery of Mara and protect the sea from a evil corporation.
- Sail all over your archipelago and find new islands and treasures.
- Meet over twenty characters and befriend them.
- Help Koa to grow and improve her abilities.
- With an amazing 3D cell shading look and beautiful 2D illustration.
- A game about little details that seeks to constantly surprise the player.