Online gameplay will be supported on Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, the latest issue of Weekly Jump magazine revealed.
Two main options will also be present on the online battles, namely:
- regular matches, where you’re paired with players of a similar level than yours
- “gachi” matches, where you’re paired with just about anyone. The rules for this mode are changed every 2 hours, similar to the map rotation in Splatoon 2.
In addition, local multiplayer gameplay is possible (2 players and up) but will require at least 2 Switch units.
For those who pre-purchased the game, take a look at the added goodies:
- Son Goku Xeno H Avatar Card
- Vegeta Xeno H Avatar Card
- Jiren H Avatar Card
- Mystery H Avatar Card
- 3 extremely powerful UR cards, available early
This also confirms that Goku: Xeno, Vegeta: Xeno, and Jiren will appear on the game.
While Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission has been announced coming in Japan in 2019, there is no word yet on any plans for a localization. However, the game was given an official rating by the video games classification board in Australia.