S.E.L.L. has published the latest video game sales data in France for the 29th week of 2019 (July 15 to July 21, 2019).
Super Mario Maker 2, which launched on the 26th week of 2019, remained the No. 1 bestselling video game in France for four consecutive weeks. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order debuted No. 3 on the charts.
This is the first time in many weeks the top 5 bestselling games for all platforms are completely dominated by Nintendo Switch games.
Check out the full charts below:
Top 5 Bestsellers (all platforms)
- Super Mario Maker 2 (NSW)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NSW)
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order (NSW)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (NSW)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (NSW)
Top 3 Nintendo 3DS Bestsellers
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
- Yo-Kai Watch 3