Today we have some interesting sales data to share with you from Germany for the period between May 2 and May 8, 2019.
According to GameFront, Super Mario Maker 2 is currently the top-selling video game in terms of pre-orders in Germany. Fire Emblem: Three Houses comes in at No. 3. Data reported by GameFront is collected from various retailers across Germany.
Full charts below:
1. ( 1 ) Super Mario Maker 2 (Switch, Nintendo)
2. ( 2 ) F1 2019 (PS4, Codemasters)
3. ( 3 ) Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch, Nintendo)
4. ( 4 ) Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4, Activision)
5. (10 ) F1 2019 (Xbox One, Codemasters)
6. ( 7 ) Judgment (PS4, Sega)
7. (NEU) Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry (PS4, Assemble)
8. (NEU) Madden NFL 20 (PS4, EA)
9. (NEU) Bloodstained – Ritual of the Night (Switch, 505 Games)
10. (NEU) Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth (3DS, Atlus)
What do you think?