Idea Factory has announced that Artisan Studios, who worked on Super Neptunia RPG, will be holding a special behind the scenes AMA for the game on June 25.
The AMA (Ask Me Anything) session will be held on the Neptunia subreddit r/Gameindustri at 12 pm PT on June 25. This AMA will include the following staff from Artisan Studios:
- Mario Rizzo – CEO / Co-Founder (Reddit Account: Mario_Artisan)
- Julien Bourgeois – Game Director / Co-Founder (Reddit Account: Julien_Artisan)
- Charles Duchesne – Lead Animator (Reddit Account: Charles_Artisan)
- Denys Fontanarosa – Composer / Relationship with Japan (Reddit Account: Denys_Artisan)
- Sebastien Regnault (aka “Kik”) – Gameplay & Tool Developer (Reddit Account: Kik_Artisan)
- David Bourdages – Game & Level Designer (Reddit Account: David_Artisan)
- Idea Factory International PR Team
In addition, Idea Factory has released a new “Behind The Scenes” Trailer for Super Neptunia RPG. Check it out below:
Alongside the Reddit AMA announcement, we’re also excited to announce a new Super Neptunia RPG trailer where Artisan Studios Co-founder and CEO, Mario Rizzo and Co-Founder and Game Director, Julien Bourgeois, speaks on how their team was able to bring the Neptunia universe to light under a 2D lens.
Super Neptunia RPG arrives on Switch 25 June 2019 in North America, and 28 June 2019 in Europe.