Today, Nintendo published their fiscal results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2019.
The list of bestselling Nintendo Switch titles worldwide by lifetime sales has been updated on the investor relations website. The updated list shows Super Smash Bros. Ultimate overtaking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild to become the No. 3 bestselling Switch game worldwide, and Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee surpassing Splatoon 2.
Check out the results below:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 16.69 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 14.44 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 13.81 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 12.77 million
- Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee – 10.63 million
- Splatoon 2 – 8.70 million
- Super Mario Party – 6.40 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 3.31 million
- 1-2 Switch – 2.97 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.64 million
What do you think?