Nintendo has published a new update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
The update brings the game up to Version 9.0.2., and fixes several bugs and glitches. You can check out the full patchnotes below for the details:
Ver. 9.0.2 (Released November 11, 2020)
- Fixed an issue where you could not use the stick to jump while falling after creating an anvil using the down air attack.
- Fixed an issue where the gunman from Duck Hunt’s down special and the phantom from Zelda’s down special were not behaving as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the initial velocity of Samus’s and Dark Samus’s up special when used on the ground was not behaving as intended.
- Fixed an issue where fighters would sometimes warp on the Venom stage.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes fighters would pass through landscapes when they were launched on some stages.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes you would be forced to end a battle on a stage created in Stage Builder.
- Various gameplay fixes.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.