FUZE Technologies, the company behind Nintendo Switch coding application FUZE4, has announced new features and details for the app.
The company revealed creators will be able to take advantage of over 200 functions and commands to make their games. FUZE4 also includes over 10,000 3D models, 2D sprites, and sound files worth over USD1000.
Check out the full details below:
FUZE Technologies Ltd is set to launch FUZE4 Nintendo Switch on May 31st.
FUZE4 Nintendo Switch is a coding application for Nintendo Switch. It has been designed and developed by a team of experienced gamers, programmers, artists and educators. Programming languages all have their pros and cons. FUZE4 takes as many pros as could be crammed in from a mix of these languages (C, Python & BASIC to name a few) to create a language that’s as easy as BASIC, powerful like C and versatile like Python. The end result is a language ideally suited to coding games and apps for absolute beginners and seasoned programmers alike.
• There are more than 200 functions and commands in the language covering 2D, 3D, Audio, Text and Controls.
• Over $1,000 worth of gaming assets are included. That’s more than 10,000 3D models, 2D sprites and sound files!
• A comprehensive Programmer’s Reference guide with detailed explanations and examples for most commands.
• More than 25 Tutorials ranging from “Hello World” to a step-by-step game series.
• Extensive examples and demo programs to inspire, modify and play.
The site has been updated to include the latest product description and the full Programmer’s Reference. https://www.fuze.co.uk/about-fuze4-nintendo-switch.html
About FUZE Technologies:
UK-based FUZE Technologies Ltd has its roots in home computers and programming. Our many years of experience in the computer industry and our passion for technology innovation and computer programming have positioned us perfectly to expand our business into Programmable Computers and Electronics. The last five years has seen the development of FUZE for Linux, Raspberry Pi, Asus Tinker Board and Microsoft Windows. The team continues to deliver outstanding FUZE Coding Workshops to schools across the country and constantly receives incredibly positive praise and testimonials.