Nintendo has published their latest hardware and software earnings results covering the three months ending on June 30th 2021.
In terms of hardware, the Nintendo Switch sold about 4.45 million Switch systems over the past three months, 3.31 million were for the regular Switch model, while the remaining 1.14 million were for the Switch Lite.
In terms of software, a total of 45.28 million units of software were sold over the past three months. In total, this means more than 632.40 million Switch games have been sold worldwide as of June 30th 2021.
Nintendo also updated its total software sales figures for the Top 10 best selling first-party Switch games of all time:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 37.08 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 33.89 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 24.77 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 23.20 million
- Pokemon Sword / Pokemon Shield – 21.85 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 21.40 million
- Super Mario Party – 15.72 million
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 13.57 million
- Splatoon 2 – 12.45 million
- Ring Fit Adventure – 11.26 million
In addition, Nintendo also shared the latest sales figures for its most recent Switch releases, including Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, Mario Golf: Super Rush, New Pokemon Snap and Miitopia:
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury – 6.68 million
- New Pokemon Snap – 2.07 million (New)
- Mario Golf: Super Rush – 1.34 million (New)
- Miitopia – 1.04 million (New)
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.