The childhood joy of toy car races is now catching up onto Nintendo Switch next month!
Greenlight has revealed that Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Ediiton will launch for the Switch eShop on 1 May 2019. The updated port will feature some new exclusive features, such as splitscreen races and new tracks.
Check out the official trailer below, along with more details.
London, UK, 10th April 2019 – Publisher Greenlight Games and award winning indie developer Playrise Digital have today announced micro combat racing mega hit, ‘Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition’ is under starters orders for Nintendo Switch launching on 1st May, 2019 in EU, Australia and USA.
Pre Orders are open now at the discounted price of £19.99, €22.23, $23.99. From 1st May 2019, the full price will be £24.99, €27,79, $29.99.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition Features:
- 2 Player split-screen Online and Offline Gameplay
- Splitscreen VS Battle mode
- Optional AI opponents in Online Games
- 8 Player Online multiplayer mayhem
- More than 30 hours of Single-player campaign with over 175 challenging events
- 16 Super-cool miniaturised and tuneable race cars
- 32 Table-top circuits spread across 8 diverse locations
- Exclusive “YO! Sushi” circuit
- Exclusive “Juice Recording” soundtrack