Fancy yourself as someone musically inclined? Well, you’ll be able to test your groove with this upcoming aquatic adventure on Nintendo Switch!
Matthew Taranto, the creator behind the webcomic Brawl in the Family, has revealed that his game Tadpole Treble Encore will be heading to the Nintendo Switch eShop on 21 January 2021. The game sees players dodging piranhas, hitting notes, and navigating tricky lakes, as they move to the beat!
Check out the official announcement trailer below:
Face the music in Tadpole Treble Encore, a charming, harmonious odyssey!
The award-winning rhythm-based action game is coming to you! Featuring “some of the best video game music ever” according to Real Otaku Gamer, Tadpole Treble invites players to embark on a thrilling adventure through sheet music. Escape predatory piranhas, flirtatious admirers and more as you make your way back home. Or forge your own path—and songs—in the game’s extensive Composition Mode!
- Plenty of high ranks to shoot for and rewards to unlock!
- Developer commentary on every stage!
- Dozens of tunes, including six fully sung songs–enough to make this the gaming equivalent of those animated musicals you grew up on!
- Make your own songs and stages, choosing from a bevy of options and instruments!
- Now featuring new unlockables, portable play, and a new stage!