10tons has finally confirmed the release date for Tesla vs Lovecraft on Nintendo Switch.
The game will be out in North America and Europe on March 16, 2018. It will be priced at USD14.99.
Check out more details below.
”Tesla vs Lovecraft is a high voltage, all action twin stick shooter. It’s on track to become our most successful game in years, and I am confident the Nintendo Switch version will be a big part of that. Get ready to shred abominations with high-tech weapons and the awesome Tesla-Mech!” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons.
Tesla vs Lovecraft is a twin stick top-down shooter. The game sees the player, as the inventor Nikola Tesla, take on the minion hordes of horror author H.P. Lovecraft. A Quantum Teleport backpack allows the player to warp a short distance even through walls and monsters, whereas the Tesla-Mech battle robot grants the player an immense but temporary boost in firepower. A hefty arsenal of conventional and scifi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm’s way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
- Blast monsters together in local co-op for 2-4 players!