With the year coming to a close, we now have a list of Metacritic’s highest rated Switch games for 2021.
This year, the Switch game with the highest Metacritic score was The House in Fata Morgana: Dreams of the Revenants a Switch port of a 2019 gothic visual novel by Novectacle with a meta score of 96. In second place was Tetris Effect: Connected at 95, and Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury at 89.
You can check out the Top 13 list below:
- The House in Fata Morgana – Dreams of the Revenants Edition – 96
- Tetris Effect: Connected – 95
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury – 89
- Death’s Door – 89
- Dusk – 88
- Fez – 88
- Overcooked! All You Can Eat – 88
- Monster Hunter Rise – 88
- Metroid Dread – 88
- Quake Remastered – 87
- Unpacking – 87
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles – 87
- There is no game: Wrong dimension – 87
On a somewhat related note, the Switch game with the lowest Metascore for 2021 was Balan Wonderworld with a meta score of 36.
What do you think of these results? Let us know in the comments.