Looking to inject some new life into your circle of family and friends? The Jackbox Party series is back to help you out!
Jackbox Games have confirmed that The Jackbox Party Pack 6 will be hitting Nintendo Switch on 17 October 2019. The bundle contains five wacky games – which are all playable locally and with smartphones as additional controllers!
Check out the newest trailer below, along with more details about its individual games!
It’s the wildest Party Pack yet with five hilarious new games!
1) The popular trivia deathmatch Trivia Murder Party 2 (1-8 players). Try to survive the bizarre new minigames.
2) The weird word circus Dictionarium (3-8 players). May the funniest definition win.
3) The hidden identity game Push The Button (4-10 players) . Can you discover the aliens in time?
4) The comedy contest Joke Boat (3-8 players). Craft one-liners for a cruise ship talent show.
5) The offbeat personality test Role Models (3-6 players). Find out who you really are. (Or at least what your friends think of you.)
Play using your phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!