The Pokemon Company earned USD80.8 million in its 20th fiscal year which ended on February 28, 2018, according to the Japanese government’s official gazette.
This is a huge drop from the USD145.6 million profit it made in its 19th fiscal year, which was the highest in the company’s history. Despite the decrease in net profit, the USD80.8 million figure marks the second highest net profit in The Pokemon Company’s history, which is as much as all the net profits from the 1st to 18th fiscal years combined.
Here’s how much The Pokemon Company has made in the last 10 years.
- 11th fiscal (for the year that ended on February 28, 2009): US$10.1 million
- 12the fiscal: -US$1.3 million (loss)
- 13th fiscal: US$12.3 million
- 14th fiscal: -US$3.6 million
- 15th fiscal : US$16.8 million
- 16th fiscal: US$10.8 million
- 17th fiscal: US$18.7 million
- 18th fiscal: US$5.7 million
- 19th fiscal: US$145.6 million
- 20th fiscal: US$80.8 million