Following its launch in Korea yesterday, The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt Complete Edition Version 3.6 update has now been pushed to the rest of the world.
In addition to the previous discovered cross-save functionality with Steam and GOG, the new update also includes a number of other additional features and fixes.
You can read all about it below, as listed on CD Projekt Red’s Website:
Update 3.6 — list of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam, and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
Additional voice-over languages, added as free downloadable contents in selected regions, will follow later.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.