Blue Sunset Games and Funware are bringing 3D platformer Tiny Hands Adventure to Nintendo Switch sometime this summer.
Developers of Tiny Hands Adventure have released a short gameplay preview for the game today, which you can check out below:
Wishlist:https://t.co/Jg3gPtpffb@GoNintendoTweet @NintendoSwitchC @ninsoup @NintendoS2 @nintendolife @SwitchCharge @SwitchPlayLA #gamedev #indiegame #indiedevhour #platformer pic.twitter.com/Yuf0cfPKl4
— Tiny Hands Adventure (@TinyHandsAdven) July 3, 2018
- beautiful 3D graphics
- collect different tools and weapons for Borti and use them in game! From sticks, through compact drills to mechanical arms and more
- fight with bosses – the elemental keepers are waiting for you to show up!
- slide, roll or jump your way to victory
- visit over 20 stages, set across multiple location themes
- try yourself in challenging mode after completing a stage and finding all collectables
- find out how the story unfolds!