THQ Nordic’s Titan Quest has finally launched on Nintendo Switch today.
The game is now out at retail and Nintendo eShop. Players can enjoy local and online play with up to 6 players.
Check out the trailer and details below.
The Titans have risen again and aiming to destroy Olympus itself. It’s up to you, to stop them – everywhere and anytime with Nintendo Switch™! The legendary Action-RPG Titan Quest is out today Nintendo Switch, you can face the Titans alone, in local co-op mode with a friend on your couch or with up to 6 players online – good hunting!
About Titan Quest Switch Edition
From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience
English Game Audio & Game Text French Game Audio & Game Text German Game Audio & Game Text Russian Game Audio & Game Text Italian Game Text Only Polish Game Text Only Spanish Game Text Only Chinese (Simplified) Game Text Only Korean Game Text Only Japanese Game Text Only