Headup Games has released three Nintendo Switch games on the Nintendo eShop today.
The games are Toby: The Secret Mine, In Between, and Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo Edition. Have a look at the details for each game below.
About Toby: The Secret Mine
“Toby: The Secret Mine” will plunge players into an ethereal and mysterious world, brought to life with beautifully coloured visuals.
Get ready for this challenging and otherworldly puzzle platformer inspired by games like Limbo and Badland.
Join little Toby on an eerie adventure in a dark and creepy world full of dangers. Use your wits, and platforming skills to bypass mind-bending puzzles, while avoiding traps and monsters in order to survive.
- Beautifully handcrafted environments and great visual effects bring an ethereal world to life
- Puzzles of all shapes and sizes await
- Beware traps and enemies, both of which can quickly end Toby’s adventure
About In Between
“In Between” is a highly atmospheric, award-winning platformer in which you solve physics-defying puzzles by manipulating your surroundings within the shattered mind of terminally ill man. Experience a strong emotional quest for peace of mind with aesthetically stunning, hand-painted, visuals.
- Large focus on story-telling with
- A compelling and emotional tale broaching on sophisticated themes of mortality, finiteness and relativity
- Challenging four-way gravity manipulation gameplay
- Stunning hand-painted visuals
“In Between” has won multiple awards including the “Red Dot Design Award” as well as the award for “Best Upcoming Game Design” at the German Computer Game Awards 2015.
About Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo Edition
“Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo edition” introduces a roster of 12 very different characters all competing to become the greatest Blackjack player of all time.
Following an invitation by the owner of the largest Casino in Las Vegas and Godfather of the local most influential crime family, each character will face the other participants in a face-off game of cards. Only the best of them will fly to Vegas to challenge the Godfather himself in a final match, not knowing that the tournament itself is nothing more than a charade to hide a ruthless master plan to defeat the competing clan family…
- It’s Blackjack!
- It pays homage to a well-known arcade fighting game from the ’90s
- A roster with 12 characters from all around the World such as Mark, an undercover FBI Agent, Kamiko from Japan, seeking revenge for her Uncles death or Gregor, a South African warlord.
- Ten different story lines with individual endings and dialogues in an epic Single player campaign
- Up to four-player local matches