Rising Star Games and Supergonk have announced the release date for Trailblazers for Nintendo Switch.
Trailblazers will launch at retail on November 13, 2018. The game will be released digitally on November 15. Trailblazers features an exclusive Nintendo Switch character called Boo’s Dad (not the Boo from Super Mario) and cross platform play.
Check out the trailer and details below.
Videogame publisher Rising Star Games, in partnership with UK-based independent game developer Supergonk, announced today that Trailblazers, the world’s first true, second-to-second co-operative arcade racing game is coming to the Nintendo Switch system and the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system for retail November 13 and will be available globally November 15 in the Nintendo eShop.
Trailblazers is a fresh new co-operative racing title with an innovative on-track game mechanic: paint the track, boost on your color, and work as a team to win! Racing in teams of up to three-versus-three, players paint the track as they race, capturing key areas to dynamically change the racing line, then boosting on their team’s color. Racers who drive with flair and style will also amass skill points to blaze their way to victory! Players can experience the blistering high-speed action with up to six players online, or locally via split-screen for up to four local players with additional online or CPU-controlled challengers.
Trailblazers Gameplay Features:
- Nintendo Switch Exclusive Character: A new character is introduced to the racing line-up – the overbearing space frog father of Boo – Boo’s Dad!
- Access to All Content: Nintendo Switch players will experience end game content right from the get-go!
- Campaign Mode: Compete across the galaxy on different race tracks and be entertained by the antics of the most eclectic set of racers this side of the cosmos.
- A Musical Feast: Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game, aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists like; Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
- Award Winning Artist: Gorgeous Trailblazers artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Scenic Tracks: In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges, lush rain forests and arid desert valleys in Trailblazers.
- Diverse Characters: Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community and together they unfold the story of the Trailblazers world, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Futuristic Fleet: Players can choose from a showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customized stats to fit every play style and track type.
- Cross-platform Play: Team-up or face-off across the platform divide!