Frozenbyte is happy to announce that the puzzle-platforming adventure, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power is coming to Nintendo Switch eShop on July 29th.
Additionally, the retail collection ‘Trine Series 1-3‘ which comes with the first three Trine games on one cartridge will be available in GameStop stores in North America on September 20th.
The three heroes try to return their extraordinary gifts to the Artifact called Trine, and so they meddle with powers beyond their understanding: Trine shatters, and a heartless ancient sorcerer escapes. With only a broken artifact to guide them, the heroes must try and repair the damage they’ve caused… or the damage that might yet be done.
- Experience a fairytale world of breathtaking sceneries and face a myriad of physics-based puzzles, wonderful contraptions, dangerous foes and enchanting creatures.
- Three playable characters, Pontius the Knight, Zoya the Thief and Amadeus the Wizard, each with their own skills and unique abilities
- Explore 7 story-driven Chapters and 11 puzzle-solving, skill-focused Lost Pages
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Price: $19.99 / 19.99€ / £17.99
- 900p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps handheld mode
- 1-3 players, local co-op, online co-op and local wireless co-op supported
You can also see our thoughts on the upcoming Trine 4 game from E3 in this article.
What do you think about all the ports and releases of Trine for the Switch? Let us know below.