Developer TYPE-MOON has announced that the highly anticipated Tsukihime visual novel remake will be coming to the Switch in summer 2021 as Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon!
The original Tsukihime was a romance visual novel written by Kinoko Nasu and released by TYPE-MOON back in 2000. It is also part of the same shared universe as the popular Fate franchise also by TYPE-MOON.
You can check out the announcement trailer and some screenshots below:
- Scenario and Supervision: Kinoko Nasu
- Character Design: Takashi Takeuchi
- Art Director: Hirokazu Koyama
- Direction and Script: BLACK
- Graphics: Takao Sougetsu, Kaetsu, Shima Udon, Neko Sunatori
- Script: Urushinohara
- Program: Kiyobee
- Music: Hideyuki Fukasawa, Keita Haga
- Logo Design: Winfanworks
- Theme Song: ReoNa “Seimeisen” (Sacra Music)
- Opening Animation: Ufotable
- Planning and Production: Type-Moon
- Shiki Tohno (voiced by Ryousuke Kanemoto)
- Arcueid Brunestud (voiced by Ikumi Hasegawa)
- Ciel (voiced by Kaede Hondo)
- Akiha Tohno (voiced by Shino Shimoji)
- Kohaku (voiced by Yuuki Kuwahara)
- Hisui (voiced by Kana Ichinose)
As of now, only a Japanese release has been announced. We will be sure to report back with more info on this exciting title as it comes, so stay tuned!