Publisher Humble Games and developer Happy Ray Games have announced Ikenfell for Switch and other platforms.
Ikenfell is a tactical turn-based RPG where you play as a group of students from a magic academy, exploring the school, fighting monsters, and uncovering dark secrets. It is set to release on October 8 for Switch and other platforms.
Check out the trailer below, along with some additional details from its Steam page:
A turn based-tactical RPG about a group of troublesome magic students. Use timing mechanics to power your spells and block attacks, explore the twisted halls of a vast magic school, fight challenging monsters and bosses, find tons of hidden treasure, and uncover dark secrets never meant to be found.
- A heartwarming and twist-filled story about friendship, trust, love and loss.
- Three students in battle, from a total of six, each with unique powers and strengths.
- 48 unique spells: blast your enemies, knock them back, poison them, or heal and buff your allies. There is no “MP”… spells are about skill and strategy! Each with its own timing to master.
- 100-plus enemies to battle: spirits, myths, monsters… even students and teachers! Learn their tricks and traps, and master the timing of their attacks to overcome them.
- 22 challenging bosses who will push your strategy and timing to the limit.
- Hundreds of items to discover: wands, hats, cloaks, rings, and magical artifacts. Secret treasure is hidden everywhere, and every item you find helps you fight against the powers threatening you.
- Explore a vast school of magic: he dorms, alchemy labs, astronomy tower, twilight yard, and a dozen more mysterious and magical locations.
- Beautiful soundtrack from the composers behind Steven Universe.
- Cats. Everywhere.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments.